Steema Software have just announced the new free, open source version for non-commercial use, of TeeChart for PHP, the native Charting component library for PHP developers. The new version is downloadable with full PHP source code included, meaning that no loader or plug-in are necessary in order to make it work, thus helping developers with the task of posting the scripts to their hosting servers. This also permits customisation of any part of the code if required.
Key features :
- Includes a palette component for Delphi for PHP programming environment.
- Export formats include: JPEG, GIF, PNG, Native Tep, WBMP. Charts may be streamed directly to the browser to avoid maintenance of temporary files.
- Flash / Flex Chart format is now available for some Series types, including animations.
- Add and setup Multiple Axes or add them at runtime. Virtually unlimited Axes may be added and independently configured.
- The PHP Chart is packed with functionality to produce high-class financial Charting applications. Open-High-Low-Close Series, Candle, Volume and MACD, ADX, Stochastic, Bollinger, Momentum, Moving Average and many more statistical functions.
- Codefree tools to offer Annotation, Colour banding with transparency, Custom Lines, Page numbering, Background image display.
- TeeChart’s Custom Canvas gives you full access to any part of the Chart for unlimited customisability.
- Available for PHP 5 and above.
More information at www.steema.com/teechart/php